RODA Mounted Felt 13 x 50mm
This RODA Mounted felt 13 x 50mm is on a 6mm spindle. Sold per pack of 10.
This shape is ideal for concave surfaces
What are mounted felts for?
Mounted felts are a universal polishing tool used for a broad range of polishing. Felt works as a perfect carrier for polishing compounds to create a bright mirror reflective surface finish.
Made by Moleroda Finishing Systems in our UK factory.
The Professional Polishers tool of choice. Over 30 years of experience and knowledge has been used to develop a quality product like no other. Designed and manufactured in the UK alongside polishing specialists, RODA Felt is the market leader in specialist finishing.
- Use RODA felt with compound. Use them for cutting and polishing stages.
- RODA Felt is for polishing most metals from gold and silver to aluminium, steel and harder metals.
- We recommend Lea compound, diamond compound, Menzerna, Rouge, Simichrome or any other compounds
- Felt density – medium – is ideal for cutting and polishing operations, therefore this is a good standard felt for most materials (other densities are available).
- RODA Felt is a universal tool and as a result they are used by mould tool polishers, fabricators, sculptors, silversmiths and jewellers.